Definitions and Interpretation
- Data: collectively all information that you submit to OnlineBettingWebsites.in via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
- Cookies: a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
- OnlineBettingWebsites.in, we or us: Online Betting Websites of India;
- User or you: any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by OnlineBettingWebsites.in and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to OnlineBettingWebsites.in and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
- Website: the website that you are currently using, www.onlinebettingwebsites.in, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
We collect different information from our Users:
- Voluntary information: we also collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, when you respond to communications from us, communicate with us via email or share additional information about yourself
- Device information: we collect specific types of connection details and information with regard to your device, software or hardware that may identify you, such as device’s unique identifiers (e.g. UDID, IMEI, MAC address), browser fingerprinting, IP address and geo-location data.
Our Use of Data
We use your personal information only for the purposes listed below:
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed;
- To conduct analytics, statistical and research purposes, in order to improve and customize information to your needs and interests;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity;
Third Party Websites and Services
OnlineBettingWebsites.in may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to Other Websites
Changes of Business Ownership and Control
We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Functionality of the Website
To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing Your Own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by OnlineBettingWebsites.in (where such Data is held).
Data security is of great importance to OnlineBettingWebsites.in and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We endeavor to do our best to protect your Personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer.
OnlineBettingWebsites.in has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling OnlineBettingWebsites.in to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
This Website may place the following Cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
OnlineBettingWebsites.in is not intended for any person under the age of 18, and in particular children under the age of 13, and we will not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If we become aware that a user is under the age of 18, we will remove his or her information from our files. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage.
When it comes to requests relating to your personal information, you are also welcome to get in touch with us at any point if you wish to:
- Confirm the accuracy of the personal information we have stored about you.
- Request further clarification as to our use of your personal information.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact OnlineBettingWebsites.in by email.